The multiplayer tutorial The multiplayer tutorial

Very informative and structured

I liked this tutorial a lot. It was easy to understand and packed a lot of information.
This is a very good introduction to the subject and is bound to help a lot of game developers make the leap (or at least test the waters) of multi-player game development.
Overall, I had a great time reading your tutorial. Keep up the good work!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Good Sequel

I played the first Hedgehog Launch and enjoyed very much. This sequel is a great continuation of the previous one and for that I give you recognition.
It was easier than the first however, and the replay value suffered a bit as a direct consequence of this.
I liked the idea of going to Mars however.
One suggestion, don't make us wait too long before the hedehog hits the ground again, as the wait can be quite monotonous and painful...
Great game as always...keep it up!

SpaceFlyer SpaceFlyer

Great Effort and Potential

This is a well elaborated game with a very concise concept and gameplay. Although the gameplay and story is a plus, I did not like the graphics as they do not do justice to the rest of the game elements.
Overall, the game would be a lot more attractive if you were to improve on the graphics.
Keep up the great work!

Bots Test Bots Test

Very nice experiment

This is a good experiment and prototype involving AI and steering behaviors. Although is not a game per se, it does fit in the category of interactive.
Try adding different behaviors such as flee, follow, avoid, and you will have a more dynamic application.
Good work nonetheless, keep working on it and incorporate a clear objective. Has a lot of potential.

theta4 responds:

Thank you very much for your positive review. I intend to add more features and goals in the future :)

The Singularity The Singularity

Great concept, poor coding.

You have a great idea, for your game. The problem is with your coding, the reason the game starts slowing down after you go to "The City" level is because poor memory management within the code of the game. Try really removing the instances of the objects, and its event listeners (if you are coding using ActionScript 3.0).

quackofalltrades responds:

It's actually actionscript 2.0. but still thanks.

ZX35 Flash Synthesizer v1 ZX35 Flash Synthesizer v1

A very bad synthesizer

This synthesizer is useless, you cannot edit the sounds, and only have 2 octaves to play with. Also I couldn't get my M-Audio 49e keystation MIDI/USB keyboard to play the synthesizer.
Probably since I have a Home Studio at my house, that is why I am used to $500+ synthesizers, and professional software...but even for a person starting this synthesizer would be useless.
Consider allowing for parameter editing, and more octaves, also MIDI compatibility.

S-S-X responds:

It's a flash movie. Does all that really matter?

On the water Tux! On the water Tux!

Good job!

It was kind of amusing in a way, I like Linux, and this liitle game fits perfectly!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

On eof the Best Games in NG!

This game is really good! Although I found some bugs, but everything else is excellent! This version is longer than the rest of the others and is more entertaining! Keep the hard work!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

Best Shouting Game Ever

I played it in Mini Clips but I think is the same here.
Playing as President Bush and Condoleeza Rice is pretty neat. Is pretty tough as well, you'll have to fire a lot of bullets in this game!
Cheats: 1st level commpleted "rice", 2nd level "fountain", the third one you'll have to find it by yourself.
Peace.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Not a bad game

Is not a bad game but it could be better. It doesn't show nothing new or hot.
If you can't do a work better or equal to The Original Sim Girl don't waste time doing it!